One Bowl, Gluten Free Banana Bread
This one bowl, gluten free banana bread is so simple that I was able to make it at 9 am on a Sunday morning before I was even fully awake.
And this recipe proves that you don’t have to sacrifice flavor for simplicity. It is crisp on the edges, tender in the center, and studded with chocolate.
Plus if you are allergic/intolerant to gluten (or have a gluten-intolerant friend) this recipe happens to be gf as long as you use certified gluten free oats.
- 2 bananas
- 1 Egg
- ½ c. Yogurt
- ¼ c. Maple syrup
- 1¼ c. Oat flour (certified gf if needed)
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- As many chocolate chips as you desire
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a loaf pan.
- Mash bananas in large mixing bowl.
- Mix in wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients and stir well.
- Pour batter into pan and top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.